Office Moving Tips
OFFICE MOVING MADE EASIER
HERE ARE SOME HELPFUL TIPS TO MAKE YOUR MOVE AN EVEN GREATER SUCCESS!!
ORGANIZATION WILL ALWAYS MAKE THINGS EASIER AND LESS COSTLY
- Pack all boxes well, items packed and wrapped separately with plain packing paper.
- Do not over fill boxes or over pack boxes.
- Tape all boxes! Top and Bottom!!
- Files from filing cabinets should be packed. 2 cubic boxes are an excellent size box.
- All loose materials from desk drawers as well should be packed.
- All boxes should be marked for contents and which office boxes belong in.
- One box should be designated for smaller objects, such as nuts, bolts, screws from desks
- One box per office for electronic devices, such as computor cords, remotes and misc.
- To save Time and $$$$ disassembly of all desks, tables, computors,etc. before the movers start will make your move less stressful.
- Our Company is more than qualified to disassemble and reassemble all furniture, etc. Please let your Estimator know!
SUGGESTED PACKING TIPS
- 2 Cubic size boxes are best for files, booksd, and smaller misc.
- 4 Cubic size boxes are best for desk lamps, odd size or bulky items.
- If you have lamps, it's best to pack the lamp shades in a separate 4 cubic box. This applys to silk plants and arrangements as well.
- If you are unsure how to pack certain items, please call, we can explain to you how it needs to be done.
Our company is more than qualified to provide packing services. Please let your Estimator Know!